At Green Phantom we set the bar for convenient and very detailed car washes. That’s one reason why we’re a great place to work. We’re always looking for new team members to help us achieve our goals. If you are interested in becoming a Green Phantom team member, please submit an application.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability.
In order to be an effective team member at Green Phantom you must:
- Have exceptional customer service skills;
- Be willing to work in a team environment;
- Be detail oriented;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be an active listener and exercise sound judgment;
- Have good critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Have good time management and multi-tasking skills.
Time is spent inside and outside of vehicles in both very hot and very cold weather, and you will work with strong detergents and chemicals.